Click here to buy your Express Bus Johnnie Fox’s Shuttle Bus Ticket –
Ticket Prices – One day tickets for the Johnnie Fox’s Shuttle Bus are available to buy online or on the bus for €10.00.
Group tickets can also be booked by telephone on +353 1 8221122 or you can contact Express Bus with any enquiries.
Transport Partner of Johnnie Fox’s Pub
Express Bus are proud to be the provider of the official Johnnie Fox’s Dublin City Centre to Glencullen. Johnnie Fox’s is Ireland’s highest pub, situated in scenic Glencullen, alongside a golf course. The pub has had many famous patrons over the years, and runs their world famous Hoolie which includes a meal and show, suitable for large groups, or corporate functions. Their pub and restaurant also take reservations for their great range of food and drink, and are particularly well known for their seafood dishes.
Where is the bus now?
O’Connell Street > Johnnie Fox’s Stops
- O’Connell St (Gresham Hotel) – 18:20
- Westmoreland St (opposite Westin Hotel) – 18:30
- St Stephen’s Green (Shelbourne Hotel) – 18:35
- Upper Merrion St (Merrion Hotel) – 18:45
- Sussex Rd (Burlington Hotel) – 18:50
- Stillorgan Rd (Radisson Hotel) – 19:00
- Stillorgan Rd (Stillorgan Hotel) – 19:05
- Leopardstown (Clayton/Bewleys Hotel) – 19:15
- Sandyford Industrial Estate (Beacon Hotel) – 19:20
- Arrive Glencullen Crossroads @ Johnnie Fox’s – 19:30
The bus returns along the same route after last orders.
Feedback & Complaints
For any feedback or complaints to do with the Johnnie Fox’s Bus, any of our services please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org